These epically unique earrings feature little art adorned discs suspended elegantly from curved, sterling silver rods, attached carefully to tiny golden bars. Wear these ones day or night because they work just as well at, well, work, as they do atop a little black dress on a Friday night!
Our trademark Reversitile™ design concept means you can wear these beauties as plain brushed silver too - just pull out your stud post and thread it through from the opposite side to create a brand new look!
- part of our Miimi and Jiinda Storylines range: Dreaming stories express our deep connection to Gumbaynggir country and all its elements, these stories represent our Aboriginal culture and keep it alive and thriving today!
- reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - try layering extra Moe Moe tiles on top!
- sterling silver stud posts and butterfly backs
- 6cm long including sleeper ring, 2cm wide
- 2.5 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast